Dogs of MKE's list of dog-friendly restaurants and shops in Milwaukee.

Your Guide to Milwaukee’s Dog-Friendly Restaurants, Shops, and More

1. Denisha says:

Thank you for creating this! We recently moved to MKE and haven’t really had a chance to explore so we’re excited to have a starting point when we’re able to finally explore the city!

2. Jamie says:

Love this list- so helpful and a couple of new places we didn’t know about. Thank you for taking the time to put them all in one place! Our favorite dog friendly patio is Eagle Park!

3. Michelle says:

I had no idea some of these places allowed dogs! Hoping next year we can enjoy taking our pup to some of these spots. I already can’t contain myself at Home Goods so can’t imagine what would all land in my cart if Lexi was with! 😉

4. Mallory says:

Great list and we (husband & dogs) love supporting local!

5. Ryann says:

This is just what I’ve been looking for! So nice to have all this info in one place instead of having to google it. Can’t wait to check some spots out!

6. Nicole says:

This is such a great and useful list. Thanks so much for making it! Can’t wait for when we can go wherever we want again.

7. You are so kind to put all this together. I’ll definitely be referencing this later! We love to bring Finn everywhere.

8. desi says:

Such a great list! Thanks for sharing! 🖤

9. Kristin says:

Thanks for the list of dog friendly breweries! We took our little pup to Broken Bat over the weekend and had a wonderful time!

10. Brittany says:

Thank you for such a detailed list! I can’t wait to check out some of these places!

11. Elizabeth Sigl says:

Love this! Definitely saving it for ideas!

12. Katie Wolk says:

This list is amazing & so are you 🙂 Patio places we’ve never been to before & definitely will be adding to our next summer’s list. We love trying out new places!

13. Brittany Sime says:

LOVE THIS. Thanks for sharing all these awesome places. Definitely prefer going places I can bring the boys with.

14. Miranda says:

We really want to take Hank to Black Husky – such a great list!

15. Ellie Vonderhaar says:

OK! I NEEDED THIS. Thank you!!!

16. Dani Fassbender says:

We just adopted a 6 year old rescue and this blog post is absolutely perfect! We’ve been looking for dog friendly places in the area!

17. Amy F says:

This makes me so excited! I knew some of these but many I didn’t! I’m most pumped about Total Wine! I love that place but now I can bring my doggo too! Mind blown!

18. Emily says:

Love taking the doodles to Small Pie! Also love South Shore Beer Garden + Stone Creek Coffee patio on Downer in the summer!

19. Kristin Molus says:

Love this list!! My husband and I have always wondered where we can bring our dog Toby- and This is so so helpful and what we have been looking for! Thank you for breaking it down too into different categories based on indoor/outdoor, restaurants, coffee shops, stores, etc. You rock!

20. Katie says:

Thank you for this list! Enlightened is currently closed for indoor consumption and is curbside only. Prior to this, they weren’t allowing dogs inside because of the pandemic 🙁

21. Emily says:

I appreciate this blog. I’m definitely going to try taking my dog to a couple hardware stores when the weather’s too bad to walk outside. 🙂

22. Abbie W says:

Thank you for this list!! Definitely saving it for the future. Also, the Hi-Fi Cafe on KK in Bay View is also dog friendly!!

23. Stacy says:

This is soooo helpful, thanks for putting it together!

24. Alyssa says:

This is so helpful! Can’t wait to include the dog in some date nights at various bars/breweries.